Re: I like the girl three desks backwards but I need advice

hmm? well thanks.
Ive been trying that with another girl in another college.
her name was Marizza tsimaluisa. we were like more then friends, we're cool.
at least for both of us.
ahem, I know she feels something at me because she wants to talk about the topic, but I always change the topic because I'm too nerbous to continue.
she is saying:
terminator: hy michelle!
michelle: hay mike(term)
terminator: herm, how are you doing? how was your grade?
michelle:it was fine. I got a 9 in grade, and the exam was pretty easy.
terminator: good! that's what I apreciate of you. You're smart, and inteligent.
michelle:i just don't know how or what to say...
terminator: huh?
michelle: do you want our friendship to be more, you know, accented?

then, I don't know what to say. It's kinda like confusing.
help!
signature: