Re: KODP questions - how on earth do you keep the game happy?

Oh I'm sure with KODP I could keep myself entertained however long necessary. smile
I think I'm going to start doing little challenges after eventually getting through the long game.  things such as playing according to various ethical systems like utilitarianism and kantian ethics and seeing how far I can get before possibly imploding.  I'm sure I'll think of others to make the game fresh.  Not to mention all the scenes I've yet to find.
Have any of you guys, I'm thinking namely Zack, given yourself a challenge on your various playthroughs?  It seems to be a common theme for most games after completing it a good couple of times.