Re: Demons

Hello,
Sorry guys If I’m not clear enough, because my native language is not English.
Why would you take away your vision? Others dream to be sited one day.

I have some blind friends who feel very uncomfortable and unsatisfied because of their blindness. Another tendency of some blind folks here in Albania is to hide it. So they want to be shown like they’re not blind, claiming they can do all sorts of things, even walking in a city of a bad infrastructure. Publically, especially among sited people they try to use their phones or computers without a sited assistance, or screen reader, mostly when they meet a sited person for the first time. I am really taken aback when I hear them doing such things, because that’s no way of avoiding your blindness. They do even try to move in a crowded area or school, claiming that they are not blind. Some others stay 24 hours a day in their home, cause they are ashamed of their blindness. They do not even want to get along with their friends, or make new friends, cause they think nobody will like them. These are just psychological disorders, which are preventing many blinds from making a healthy life over here. Fortunately, I have got these problems over, and many things are going well this way. I strongly think that we can make good friendships, which may work better than with blind people. I had a friend from my high school, who was so far my best friend. He was not blind and our opinions were almost the same. We used to go everywhere together, and I don’t remember there was ever a problem between me and him.
I really don’t like those people who, because of their disease, want to live their life inactively, and who do not like anymore themselves, like they lost everything, and there’s no way of coping with their problems. This are very harmful and may lead from depression to a potential suicide, because when you are depressed, the chances are less to control yourself properly.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Haramir via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sujatapriti90 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rach Rach via Audiogames-reflector