Re: Demons

Rachel, I don't have anything useful to contribute to how you handle your struggle.  I frankly don't understand what you're going through, which isn't the criticism it may sound like, it's simply and literally the case that I do not have such impulses that I feel are beyond my eventual control.  I will not presume to judge you, something I'm working hard on cultivating.

I did want to take a moment to say that I am incredibly impressed with the brave, vulnerable, kind and thoughtful responses this topic has brought forth.  This conversation could have gone so very wrong.  That it hasn't is a statement about the culture we have here which is surely not perfect, but there is a reason for pride and solace here, since on a lot of fora, this would have become a slag Rachel fest, with untold harm being done.  Good job everybody.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rach Rach via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rach Rach via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rach Rach via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : john via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : themadviolinist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rach Rach via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rach Rach via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector