Re: Demons

Hi.
@CX2
You no, I never thought of finding a partner who liked video games.

I'll be honest. I've Always thought my chances of finding a partner were impossible.

I had a girlfriend, a couple months ago, it didn't work out so I said it had to end. I'm not sad about that, but what I'm sad about is this, she's nearly blind. in fact,she's blind and has a couple other disabilities.
Not meaning to sound rude or anything but, why is it the blind go out with the blind and so on? I'd love to go out  with a sited woman. It would be nicer, well I think so anyway. Sure you might argue, as anyone would in a relationship, but you'd have someone to take you places, help you out with things you couldn't do and so on.

As for the blind finding int hard to find women or men who are willing to go out with them. I completely agree. I quit my English class, because I was finding it boring and find the idea of clay b etter cause I can touch it. I also quit because no one would talk to me in the class. Oh my friend Amin, AKA Bashue would, but he's blind too. Although to be fair on them, I didn't go and introduce myself so I'm going to try to do that in my pottery class and see where that gets  me. The one thing I can't stand is when they guide you to your seat chatting and all that, then they go away and you'll never see them again in that class or outside of it. There were a couple women who guided me and Amin, which was nice and they were nice, but again they weren't our friends, just people that guided us. We never asked to be friends but do we have to? A sighted person can just go up to another person and say hi and bang! they've got a connection. How does that work anyway? Why can't the blind, or should I say, why can't I do that? Maybe its' cause I don't say, Hi I'm brad, or maybe it's something else. I don't know. W hat I do know is I'm going to try to introduce myself in the pottery class and hope for the best.

Sorry for the long post smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : john via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : themadviolinist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rach Rach via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rach Rach via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : shuteye via Audiogames-reflector