Using Seagate Backup Plus as internal drive?

Hey there folks,

So, this is a stab in the dark here, since I realize that it's hardly a common thing to do, but I was wondering if anyone here has ever used a Seagate Backup Plus external drive as a desktop internal drive? This would of course mean that the drive has been taken out of its case and put inside the computer itself. I know it's doable, because I've run into several entries on Google about it...but the one thing I can't figure out is exactly how people have done it. The main problem is that most new hard drives are connected to a motherboard by a SATA cable... But the only connection that I can see on the drive is an ESata port. Is there a SATA connection on this thing and I'm just not seeing it? Or would I have to get a Sata to ESata converter? Of course then there's the question of how to power the drive... And to make things worse, I'm pretty new when it comes to internal computer hardware and how it all fits together.

Again, I realize this is a rather unusual operation I'm trying to do here... Still, if anyone has any advice, I would greatly appreciate it!