Re: Using Seagate Backup Plus as internal drive?

Right... So I discovered something rather interesting. An ESata connecter is basically a connecter that handles both the Sata data and power connections of a typical Sata drive at once. Once I realized this, it was a snap to put my drive inside my computer and get it going. As of now, this beast has a 120-gb SSD primary drive, a 3-tb mechanical storage drive, 16 gigs of ram, and a really awesome AMD quad-core processor running at a standard speed of 3.8 GHZ, with a turbo speed of 4.2 GHZ. Truly a sweet rig.