Re: Using Seagate Backup Plus as internal drive?

I have a backup+ drive, and will give you info based on that, but don't take it as the holy grail; I don't know much about external drives being converted, other than its possible.
My drive is in two pieces: the hard disk enclosure, and a small device on the bottom of the drive where the power cable and usb cable plug into.
This bottom device can be removed from the enclosure (though it may take a little bit of pressure/force), and is actualy functional for any standard sata drive.
This leads me to believe that what you've got is a standard internal hard disk, which would of course have normal sata data and power cable connectors.
You'll need to crack the enclosure open, somehow remove the drive, and then hook it up using normal cables (presuming, of course, your model is the same as mine).