what I want

Hello everyone, warning, strong language ahead. I know this is uncharacteristic of me but heres what I want. I want to read comic books, I wanna watch shows without description, and be able to actually watch them. I wanna play more mainstream games like call of duty and halo. I wanna see where I'm going in a store, I wanna do everything by myself, I wanna fucking see. this will probably pass over, but I wanna see the pages of a comic book with the colorfull heroes and the flying fists. I don't wanna use a brailler anymore. I don't wanna use my pac mate. I don't wanna use my fingers to read. I wanna be able to play fucking flappy bird, the normal version. I wanna play angry birds. I wanna fucking play games, read comics, look at pretty girls with my own fucking eyes, not my friends who don't even fucking tell me what the fuck I'm seeing! I wanna look at the natural wildlife, I wanna watch birds, I wanna look at wolves, foxes, deer. I wanna be able to s it in a tree stand and look out at the woods around me. I wanna look at my phone screen and see pictures and there funny captions. I wanna play inaccessible apps. I just... I'm sorry this is probably very selfish of me but... sigh.