Re: what I want

hi ghost rider.
I understand all what you feel because often felt the same in the past ...
you have a girlfriend?
if so, does much sex with her and has many orgasms because it is the best we have in life ...
if you do not have a girlfriend, you have to focus on you get one...
try learning guitar for after you've done a lot of sex with her. play a  ballad with love ...
she will love it and will take you to the bed again
more sex you make more orgasms you'll have ...
women and orgasms are the greatest luxury that life can give a man ...
but never forget to treat as well as a queen ...
never forget to always give a woman everything she gives to you...

women, give us what they have most sacred ...
your body ...
this same sacred body, kills us depressions and makes us live away from depressions ...
make sex not depressions...

Courage my friend.
this is the best advice I can give you ...