Re: Cromibility

I'd love if you would do an unboxing, I forget if your blind but either way, it would be really nice to have it from the point of view of someone that understands at least what blind people may want to know about it, I mean, regular unboxing videos are okay but they don't explain how it looks in a way that's very easy to understand, not most of the time, plus, unboxing videos are incredibly useful for showing to other interested people, even a recording with out video would be fine, and it doesn't have to be on anything more special than a phone, for instance.

It's okay if you don't for what ever reason, I'll still obviously be interested in the stuff you post but it'd be nice to have first impressions in audio and a longer write up in text, you know?  Lots of article writers do that kind of thing and it works well, at least I think...

Also yeah I sorta thought that may be why you got the Acer, because of the cyb er Monday sail, and Brad, I don't much like netbooks either, at least the keyboards, and sometimes lack of periferals and often ethernet as well, though apple has standard sized keyboards even on the 11 inch, and some models from other brands manage it really well so it doesn't feel weird, but I like most other things about them which is why it's so sad that they died completely so fast, then came back with the mac book air and of course then everyone had to compete with them, then the mildly silly ultrabooks took over and you barely get any netbooks any more, least of all good ones with an SSD, or at least a bit more ram and a processor that's made for running pong.