Re: Cromibility

hi Trenton goldshark.
first let me tell you I admire you very much and I consider you a super intelligent person ...

your posts are always super interesting and very well informed with links to take us the sources of information ...
I like the way you do things ...
this time in relation to the topic on the chrome OS book, I was super interested in the chrome OS.
pleases me a lot to know that the system offers us accessibility created native on system ...
in this case for us blind the screen reader chrome vox.
I would like to ask you some questions if you can answer ...
1. you  know if the accessibility in chrome OS and chrome voxhas been updated. since the year 2011 until the year 2014?
2. the system only has the voice native in English, or brings several voices for each language depending on the country?
for example:
I'm from Portugal and if I buy a chrome book in Portugal will have a native voice to Portuguese or do not have that chance?

the chrome OS system only has a standard voice to English?

3. google took this commitment seriously to continue to innovate and upgrade accessibility in
system, or just to disappoint as it has done apple in the last times...
4. there are some serious problems at this point in chrome vox on navigation system?
5. the stability of the screen reader in the system is good or there are problems of instability?

for now those are my questions to convince me to buy a chrome book and use the vox chrome in the system ...
I liked the system and all I heard ...
I'm waiting to hear a super demo  made by you.

I know and I'm sure you  will do it with great competence.

I'm waiting to hear news  from you!

a big hug for you trenton goldshark.
cheers.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mario navarro via Audiogames-reflector