Re: Anime discussion

That does make sense, martial arts are still a bit foreign for the west. Still, Naruto has about as much in common with realistic martial arts as Sailor Moon does with astrophysics.
As for knowing Japanese, I don't know much aside from probably picking out 1 word out of 10. I'm more knowledgeable about culture and history.
As for KM, I've tried using f2 and generally trying any key combination I could think of to go into preferences so it'll have the text to speech working, but haven't gotten anything even with the review cursor. I use nvda for the record.
On a previous point, it is indeed amusing that Japanese viewers act the same way when it comes to subbing western cartoons. For instance in the MLP FIM fandom, the Japanese fanbase has been critical of their dub, along with the standard anime practice of making Jpop tracks for opening and closing sequences, they'd prefer to have the original English theme, since it's iconic not t o mention shorter so they wouldn't have to edit out 2 minutes of each episode to fit the new songs.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : darkabomination via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : darkabomination via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector