Re: Leasey has been released! Every JAWS user should have Leasey!

If they can make alternative interfaces for inaccessible services then that has some value, though a screen reader agnostic program would have been a better option for that. I will concede that some people with no computer knowledge may benefit from this though a few may end up being closed in from it.

What I'm concerned with is the usage of the term advanced. It sounds like their definition of advanced is someone who knows the difference between google and wikipedia. For someone who is truly computer literate Leasey in its current state is effectively £100 for a marginally more convenient way of doing things you already do. That said many of the things it mentions such as youtube, BBC iPlayer, audible books and so on I now use on my iPhone instead of a full computer anyway so for me it's rather behind the curve.