Re: Confusion with snowrace

@dark Free ride is exactly what it means, its a infanant free ride. I had pland to remove the tutorial, but since ethin was the one who made the release, he forgot to clean up quite a few things, and tutorial and board park modes were one of the things. Grafics were in the very early betas of the game, they were removed much layter on. The event types you've got are stunt circuit, which is a run down the hill to do as menny tricks as you can. Race rally is against a bot in a race, and gate run is an attempt to find all the flags as you go down the hill, though you only unlock this at rank 3. And the documentation is way out of date, it comes from the early days of snow race and I kind of rote it up in a rush, since writing documentation was never really my thing.