Re: Confusion with snowrace

Okay, Snow race now has an entry Here Thanks for the tricks guide Danny, I've stuck a link on the entry.

If there is anymore information on characters, stats, track types etc that could either be added to the game entry page, or put together into guides, let me know, still this should hopefully let more visitors to the site know about the game and give it a try, I just appologise for the length of time it took to gget done.