Re: SoundRTS and the CrazyMod (update 8.3)

ah okay did not know that about bewitchment, also, I tend to agree with what you said about the trees but everyone keeps saying it doesn't matter to them, so I thought I'd try at least, and push for second best.

Maybe you didn't notice but the tower you were trying to use fatal blade on was invisible? I don't know if it matters to them but how ever they work, they seem to go after 1 unit at a time, so that could have been it.

Yeah agreed about the shurukin, but, at the same time, on the strength part, shouldn't it be a pretty much for sure kill on them if you manage to hit one at all, assuming they get sped up?

I keep hearing that the lag and limitations are because it's in pygame too, but, I also know that recoding it would be a nightmear, or at least that's what I've been told when I've asked about it, and not by Soundmud, either.

We really, really need to play some time again, lol, you sound like great fun to play against, that one time we did, you didn't last long because of the AI, and I need to play with a person, it's been too long... big_smile

Too bad shardic is laggy and my computer keeps fuckin with my server at random, unless you can start one by passing TCP 2500 through firewall, forwarding the same port with your router and asigning your self a static IP from DHCP either locally or on the router, than I'll see if my friend can do it sometimes, his is pretty fast.

We should have me and him vs you and victorious some time, that'd be amazing, especially if we traded off for a second round.

I'm superfreq2 on skype if either of you want to send me a contact request, or anyone else that likes to play on multiplayer and needs someone to play against sometimes, for that matter.