Re: Anyone here got a favorite science fiction tv show?

Well if you like the audio of the t series, you definitely! heed to hear the radio play. I can't remember if the  actors in the tv series for the vogons were the same in the radio play, but in the tv series they are hilarious, especially Captain prostetnic.

One ironic moment I do remember with the tv series however, was that I was on holiday in a small caravan with my brother. We caught the end of the tv series where the very burocratic middle management  space travellers end up on prehistoric earth arguing about  procedure and "what colour the wheel should be"

We then happened to catch the end of one of those dreadful reality programs where they'd  dumped a bunch of people on a wilerness island somewhere, ---- in that program, the contestants were having a commitee meeting  to address the fact that they were having too many commitee meetings!

Life immitates art? big_smile.