Re: Anyone here experienced Exploding Head Syndrome

@Raygrote, do you have synaesthesia too? I've had that when I was little, though mine was more associative with certain musical notes, intervals and chords.
Hmm, not sure if that could be tinnitus. It happens while you're asleep, not when you're awake, unless you said you were wearing headphones the whole time you were out cold. If that's the case sometimes I would modify parts of my dream. Like if I was reading a book about the Wizard of Oz, which I actually did one time, I would have a dream that's closely related, and I would hear someone talking in the background. ONe time I dreamt that I was trying to stop the talking, but no matter where I went, what I did, I couldn't get the voice to stop talking inside my head.