Re: Anyone here experienced Exploding Head Syndrome

I always seem to have a high frequency note in my head. It's a pure note, like on a Nintendo triangle, but it's a softer kind of note than that. And no, it's not the pounding of the blood flowing through me, it's seperate from that. Once a month, also, I hear a kind of louder, lower pitched sound in one ear that also makes sounds around that frequency seem strange and warped in a way. Some other tines I get this shock within my head. It's like my mind pulses sort of. It's also, the pounding becomes in rhythm with the pulses. It seems random, the times they happen  another thing rhat happens with the pulses is that I see flashes of light which are also in sync with the flashes of the mind. I don't get any auditory things in the flashes other than the soft pounding of blood, which sounds more like someone walking in sand than any kind of pound.