Re: A really good Dr. who related Youtube series

This why I asked about the Company of Friends.
I mean there are four stories in that Audio.
And one character is Bernice Summerfield, another is Mary Shelly, and the two other ones should be a book companion and the other female should be a comic character.
But I wonder how the other three stories from Company of friends are to be seen and sorted into the Eighth Doctor's continuity, if most of the books are not part of the Audio continuity.
And since it was at least up to now not announced that any Eighth Doctor books were made into Audio Dramas, it can't be said that Big Finish is (currently) working on bringing some elements from that continuity into main Audio Who.
On the other Hand, the plot with a living tardis newer and better than the time Lords have around Zagreus, could be interesting to see in Audio stories.

I thought that the end of the Iris Wildthyme series was due to the creator of the character wanting to write more short Stor y collections with her for Obverse Books.
But I don't know if any new books were published since the Audio Show was canceled and if any new books are out, if they continue where the Audios ended or not.
I am also not sure if any works from Obverse books can be bought as an ebook.
I know that Big Finish for example only sells the latest five Bernice Summerfield books as ebooks but not the Squire's Crystal, which you would Need to get how she got her child.
Books and Audio stories for a while were directly linked.
You had an Audio Story, then a book, then the next Audio in a row if you get what I mean.

I also wonder if we will get some more stories from the beginning of the Eighth Doctor's life like his travels with Mary Shelly.
We had only two Major starting Points, Storm Warning up to ist ultimate conclusion.
Then there is a gap until Blood of the Daleks up to the end of Dark Eyes 4.
I have everything from Blood of the Dal eks to Dark Eyes 3 and I will get Dark Eyes 4.
And I plan on getting Gallifrey and Iris Wildthyme in the future.

I have two other question about Audio stories.
1. Did you listen to Daleks Among Us?
I read some crazy things about that Story in some other Doctor Who Forum.
Some People think that this Story suggests that Ace was killed on the planet Azimuth when the Doctor visited it for the first time.
Do you think that this might be actually true, since time travel stories don't have to be always in the right order?
2. What is this Business with Prisoners of Fate and the Doctor's first Tardis?
Nowhere in the current TV Show was ever clearly stated why the Doctor left Gallifrey and why he stole the Tardis he travels with, nor if he once had his own Tardis and if he had another before, we he had to leave it behind.
Do you know anything more about this?