Re: starting out with a guidedog.

Hi.
Well as for expensive, not really, it would probably cost me around £5 each way. In fact I know it would.
I'd use uber too, so that wouldn't be a problem.
Oh and if that becomes inaccessible, I have a couple other taxi companies.

Finding the doors? no problem. Once the driver dropped me off, I'd wonder around until I found the place, it wouldn't be that hard for me, since I'm quite good at using my vision to see the  light reflecting off of the doors and windows of shops.

As for not using them all the time, honestly I think i might be doing just that, since I honestly don't care for coffee. I know you just used that as an example, but what I mean is. i wouldn't care if I was using taxis every day, which I wouldn't be doing, because I wouldn't be getting out as much as I probably should be, although guidedogs will help me with that with mobility training. I'll be happy if I get my own flat and go out once a fortnight. I'd have my own place and that's good enough for me smile

A place to call my own,where I can cook,clean and do what ever I want, to my hearts content.