Re: Clok Mud

@Dark:
Yeah, this is why staffs suck in my humble opinion. It can't be kept in frog, neither in backpack or sack. This is why I don't use staffs that much. I like how Udemi could convert bows to staffs, so I don't have to carve it again and again. but comparing with shields thingy, shields are a lot better than staffs, with the combination of entangle and weapon usage. This is what makes elemencers and Udemi rule. I don't know about the others, but these two work fine for me.

The only thing I really wanna know now, is how people get lockpicks from. I found my Utasa friend use it so often. Nevertheless, whenever I ask around, no answer works for me. They told me to go to the locksmith shop and unlock the box, but this is exactly why I ask for the lockpick. I don't wanna go to the locksmith everytime, and don't wanna carry those around.

@Dark again :
Oh, whenever I see you again as Darklenna, I'll give you my belt quiver. I go t this one from the Udemi shop, and it's very awesome.