Re: The top games of all time

@Ethin that would make more sense I think as regards changing the topic.

@Aaron, I don't doubt the quality of all these Japanese things, albeit that I do wish people would stop having a downer on western developers when tools to create Japanese audiogames are so much more extensive.

i also wish that either the games could be translated, or that the translation process wasn't so ridiculous. Whenever I look at the necessary guide and consider changing language settings, mucking around with keyboards, and using three different peaces of software including nvda I just give up, for a start I actually worry about what sort of shenanigans I might do to my pc by mistake.

If there was one translator program that did the job it'd be fine, or alternatively if the games could be patched with a translation, this is after all what has happened with japanese indi graphical games (look up cave story on wikipedia for a really ood example).