Re: The top games of all time

Hello,
@dark: A while ago, I would have disagreed with you straight away, but then I realized something and can see your problems: you are using windows xp, which makes this process, irocincally, very hard, because you need an installation disc for xp, you ahve to install the language component, you have to then add the keyboard somehow and I don't tink it's an intuative as the following:
on my win7 pc I just go to language settings, select the japanes keyboard as a secondary, and I use ApLocale to trigger the unicode for the games that don't support jsut the japanese keyboard. It's a lot easier, and it's a bit unfair that xp users are, in my opinion, at a real disadvantage and there seems to be nothing that can be done accept possibly upgrade your system which would be sort of unfair on your part because it's a kind of large undertaking from xp to 7, or even 8.