Can someone please sendspace some old P C S Games?

Hi all,

Way back in 1998, I played games like Pz97, Mobius Mountain, BreakOut and Haze Maze. I would absolutely love to play these games again, or to at least have the zip files with the wav files in them for nestalgia. Could someone please sendspace or dropbox the games so I can archive them? Heck, even the demos would be great.
Thanks, and looking forward to playing the updated version of Breakout!

Jes