Re: Can someone please sendspace some old P C S Games?

@Phil, Sinse I only started with audiogames in 2005, I never got to play these earlier games of yours and so I'd also be  very interested in trying some of these, especially those like panza's in north africa, the red dragon kick boxing and Arthur's quest (assuming that is a different one from the  similarly named infocom adventure), that do not yet have either a windows version or another version of a similar game on Windows.

I don't mind the size of the self voicing ones, sinse I have a nicely fast net connection so big downloads don't bother me, and I likely won't have issues running them on xp.