Re: wireless earphone recommendations?

I'm not trying to beat a dead horse so to speak, and I don't want to make Brad feel bad, though I seriously don't think he should waste his money either, but beats have only ever been good at reproducing 1 type of music, techno, nothing else, not even game audio, rock, classical, movies, not anything else, and many EDM fans would still take any other headphones over beats, because all they do is base, and they heavily color the sound with it, so basically, they are the shitty counterpart to the shitty pop music on the radio, both were built on the backs of several, far better things, and both get eaten up by consumers left and right no matter what anyone says, but the instant you show those people what they are missing, they are gone.

Even then, every review site I've ever seen, PCMag, Tech Radar, Head FI, Headroom, CNET, Digital Trends, Gearslutts, Home Audio, Tom's Hardware, Trusted Reviews, Amazon, Bestbuy, The Source, and many more, have al l noted the incredibly poor build quality, totally uninclusive sound reproduction signature, unpublished information that would actually be useful such as audio specifications, always a trend with companies that know they are full of shit, and price tag that does not at all match the product.

They have become somewhat of a joke on social media sites, in news articles, and all over audio sites, and to be honest, I believe it, I didn't think they deserved quite that much hate before, but the one time I saw some headphones from Beats that are quite similar to the ones your looking at, in a store, I was totally amazed at how crappy they felt, they were incredibly thin plastic, like the kind of thing you expect to see on a cheap water pitcher, with a cord that sort of felt like the one on the Apple Earpods, but oddly grainy and cheaper feeling, as if  it could easily come apart, the plug wasn't enforced at all, and the padding wasn't nearly as good as most headphones at the same price of 200 dollars.

The real kicker though, not like I was going to buy them anyway, I didn't have the money or the inclination at this point anyway, was when the guy was putting them carefully back on the rack and they came apart in his hand, because of the moronic hinge design, these headphones weren't damaged before either, and when I walked out with a 50 dollar pair of Sennheiser HD201's, he told me those were probably at least doubly as good and would last way longer.

It's pretty telling that even clueless consumers know your product sucks, yes, even your young demographic

Aaaaaaaanyway, now I got that off my chest, VModa, yes, I suggested some to my friend way back when, and he loved them, probably because he breaks headphones all the time and these are steel and aluminum with kevlar cables and plug reinforcements and a carbon fiber case, they also meet Military Specification 810G, have really gr eat audio reproduction and decent isolation, both on paper and in real life, I've listened to them my self more than once, and have a pretty nice warranty.

Here's there page, the products are all good, but XS, M100, and LP2 are probably your best options, it depends on how much you can spend.  Clicking on the products links will give you lots of info, including all the crazy crap they can withstand.

You can find these on the Microsoft store as well, but I don't know if they have all models at all times, either way, even if you buy from VModa, Microsoft can service them.