Re: wireless earphone recommendations?

As my friend pointed out, Apple resells them because people still buy them.
If they didn't, CNET and PCMag and such wouldn't even review them, but because they are popular, they feel obligated to do so, and give ratings that are higher than what they deserve.  Even so, if you read between the lines in the professional reviews, you can see what they really think after all those phrases meant to soften what they are saying.  And those that aren't payed to think and say what's good and what's not by those very same companies, often say what they actually feel and it's not good for Beats.

I put a short list of Wireless Headphones at the bottom of post 13, some research into those would get you something you'd like I think, but if you ask me, just on principal I like the idea of the M450-X the most at this point, but that's just me and I haven't even used wireless headphones extensively, all of them look pretty goo d.