Re: wireless earphone recommendations?

Hi.
[[wow]] defender. That's a lot of info and it's all great
I totally agree with everything you've said.
I found the wired version to be ok for what I wanted. This was around 4 to 5 years ago when I got them as a present. Yeah I thought the bass was waaay over the top But din't thow them away since they did what I wanted. But if there's better ones out there that are wireless, I'd like to hear of them. Or the best set in your opinion. I read the wireless beats headset ones have a hissing sound which isn't nice.

Could you give me a good or great wireless set link to look at?

I'd like good bass, good mid and good trebble. I'm not sure how to spell that word.

My question is, why did apple take over the beats or Microsoft, or who ever it was, if there so bad?