Re: NVDA 2015.1 - TheCountdown Begins

@defender, I'm not even going to read the entire post you wrote (post 14). [[wow]]. I didn't know you could articulate your words so professionally, or eloquently define your words so diligently. Can I take professionalism lessons from you next time class starts?
Your response about me telling ogomez92 that his addons was plagiarism was kind of passed the line. How am I supposed to know that ogomez92 is Orial gomez, defender? His username gives absolutely no hint that he's Orial gomez. Your words were excellently defined and well-spoken, but the way you worded it made it sound like you are a political big money person, just like those people in the courts and government offices. Perhaps your in the house of commons, or congress itself? You'd do good, because you are a very expressive and articulative person when it comes to politicalism. Hmmm. I wonder if you went to law school, too? Yes. That sounds about right, since the way you worded post 14 makes it s ound like you are a political ass hole who doesn't care about anything but money, just like the other political ass holes out there.