Re: NVDA 2015.1 - TheCountdown Begins

I'm 19 and I didn't even finish Law 12, because I moved, though I did like it, also I have no wish to have any sort of political career in the future, it sounds super stressful and it'd be easy to get bent out of shape and stop caring, I simply keep up on these things, and yeah, it is kinda interesting.

Also, I'm not sure how his username could ever be misleading, or how, the name of his website, oriolgomez.com could be either.
big_smile

Nah you didn't go too far, I was a bit scared that I did honestly, but that's why I said what I did at the end of post 14.

Also, yeah, a book sounds about right, but hey, it's my thing, LOL.