Re: Swamp Campaign Scripting (SCS)

I'm creating a campaign where a museum has a second floor, similar to the hospital in the multiplayer game. When I use my block location enter event to move the player from the main map up to the second floor, obviously I need to instruct how many zombie critters I want floating around on that second map, right? And when the player uses the location enter event to return to the main map, do I have to also repopulate the first map with zombies, or will that already be done? And allies, would they follow my player when moving from floor to floor using the location enter event, or would my allies stay down on the main map or just die or something?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jsymes via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : truecraig via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : CAE_Jones via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jsymes via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : audioracer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : CAE_Jones via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : carlosM via Audiogames-reflector