Re: Anyone interested in another racing game?

Thanks.
As for testing, anyone can be a tester if they visit the game's page of my website, when I release alphas and such. But I will not be doing one of those beta team dropbox folders, as I don't know and trust enough people to feel secure that:
1. drama and fights won't break out in my folder.
2. Files will be deleted, shared, or otherwise negatively motified.
3. my source won't be stolen.
  I literally only know one person, who's name I will not say, who I know beyond the slightest shadow of a doubt I can trust with such a thing, and he's also the only one who's got to test the game on multiple occasions already.

Vlad I won't add you on skype because I literally know nothing about you save that you're vlad and from Romania, and I'm not 100% sure about the latter.