Re: Legal request crack?

Moderation!

This is an official warning, requests for cracks aren't tolerated on this forum, particularly requests for cracks of currently available games.
If you want their games go to http://www.bpcprograms.com/ and buy them, sinse as far as I can gather (from just having been on the website), they're very much still going. Besides, even if they weren't, we couldn't have people requesting cracks unless the games were made abandonware.

Please do not ask for cracks on this forum again or otherwise you will be in severe trouble.
I appologise for such a harsh response, but as it says in the faq, we're here to support audio game developers, not steal their games.

Hope you have fun on the forum.