Re: Legal request crack?

I just don't know what you mean sinse Bpc are very much still going and their website has not! closed down.

You can buy treasurehunt here and tdv here (the page orders tdv 2 but sinse two will be an upgrade to the first game you can buy that).
Any problems and you can find the Bpc contact page here where you can write them an e-mail on their site.

All of these links have been copy bdirectly from the bpc site, so I can absolutely, %100 assure you that they are still going, so please stop with these crack requests sinse as I said we don't have that sort of thing on this forum.