Re: Legal request crack?

@Aaron, that did occur to me, that is why I gave the contact page for the site, however as I said above what bothers me in this instance isn't Danie's problem accessing the site but her/have a crack then" attitude. It would be like going to the shop to buy something, finding  the shop is shut and saying "oh well I'll break in and steal it then"

Arranging alternative payment methods and investigating what is going on is one thing, looking for cracks is another.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Cinnamon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bryant via Audiogames-reflector