Re: Cthulhu Mud

Thanks for posting, Dark.  When I couldn't find the topic, I was beginning to think it either hadn't posted, or that I posted it in the wrong section.

The Mud is pretty old, but maybe it just flew beneath the radar.  It has a lot of the things I like - lots of exploration, different things to learn rather than just combat, individual gameplay as opposed to mandatory role playing, and I think there may even be some crafting.

I'm no expert by any definition, but if anyone gets stuck in the early levels, I might be able to help, so feel free to ask questions on this thread.