Re: Cthulhu Mud

I meant to add this link at the top of the thread, but here is the website with tons of help files for the Mud.
They mention a forum, but when I looked at it, it's as if somebody went through and deleted every topic in there except for spam!
But this site is worth its weight in gold for the guides and tutorials, and they even give a few location guides with text directions instead of maps.
http://www.cthulhumud.com/index.htm