Re: AT LAST, SIR TERRY, WE MUST WALK TOGETHER

I will say I find myself quite shocked, I've been reading pratchett off and on sinse I was twelve, and the books have always been there when I wanted some fun, indeed I did a big discworld reread of my own a couple of years ago, and I was even able to read raising steam when it came out last year, ---- which in a way was a nice celibration of everything discworld sinse it featured return visits from so many characters, even short cammios by people like Rincewind and a mention of the witches of Lankre.

Tad Williams or martin? [[wow]], that would be a tragedy indeed especially if Martin hasn't finished game of thrones and Tad Williams doesn't give us the Last King of Osten Ard.

I actually think I will try Discworld mud, both because it needs a db entry as I know it's got some pretty good vii customizations (I was on the wiki and even saw it has text directions for some of the huge cities), and because it would be a nice way of revisiting lots of plac es from the Mended drumb to Djellibaby, ---- heck Discworld mud has been going longer than any other mud I've seen, sinse it's nearly 25 years old.