Re: Clok Mud

@Drumbs yep, I'll have to make enquiries, things are a bit better though sinse a bit of herb gathering got me enough riln to hier the handcart, and a logging trip made me more so now I've got over 50 on me, which is enough for some arrows to get started at least.

Eventually I'd like to use my own arrows, but right now  %90 of the time they don't even get finished, fletching is a very frustrating business big_smile

What is sparfishing? I have a fishing rod and have tried fishing in various places which mostly seems a good way to get food, however minnos seem useless sinse the game refuses to cut them, and of course what you get depends upon where you fish and how good you are.

one thing I am finding weerd is that for some reason only some of my skills tend to show up when I use the skills all command, it doesn't  mention my fishing, cooking or fletching skills at all, and while it was displaying my fletching skill for a while now it's showing  just my wood working skill for some reason.