Re: Anyone interested in another racing game?

Exactly Danny. You know, responding to this shouldn't have been my concern, as it's not my problem that some one can't pay for my game. I hope burak tries to give that bull crap excuse to some big computer company. Who knows, they might give him a comp with a quad core Pentium 3.5 ghz processor running windows 10 and with 20 gigs of ram and 4 tb of disk space. Who knows.
But anyways. with all bull crap excuses aside, anything better to talk about?