Re: Which Game Enginer/Programming Language Should I Use?

There are many, and I like the depth of information you provide One of them is Blastbay Game Toolkit (BGT): a gaming toolkit for starters; Pygame, which is written in Python and allows you to create games; SDL, which is written in amny programming languages and is a cool gaming library; etc. For simple dice stuff, you could go with BGT or something like that. Or, you could go with PureBASIC which is what several other games on this forum were written in.