Re: Tentative Entombed 2 Design Decisions

@Bryan, being attacked during resting is a point, though or some reason that never bothered me in Entombed 1.

@Jason, as I said I'm a fan of the winning streak idea, because it both encourages calculated risk as you said, and also means there are always new things to achieve in the game, plus it would be interesting to have the possibility of acquiring better quality items at lower levels.

As regards the number row, personally I always used the number row for body part targeting rather than the numbpad. This is sort of generally a thing with me, sinse I learnt computing mostly on laptops, and even on a desktop usually have all of the supernova speech commands on the numbpad so don't really use it in programs, but it's just a preference.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : themadviolinist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : garrett via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dingo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : garrett via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : garrett via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : powergamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dingo via Audiogames-reflector