Re: Monthly Chat april 2015

You get the best experience in the end of each school level and the most toughest thing about it is that it ends rapidly.

I don’t really like some ways people used to spend their spare time. As you said, Dark, it isn’t really amazing and satisfying going into a dark night dancing till your body is collapsed and consuming amounts of alcohol while you could go with your friends some where quiet and talk for long hours, which at least wouldn’t cause anything bad to your health.
Anyway this really depends on the kind of person. We cannot really be the same, but those things I mentioned above aren’t really such helpful.
Although so many people talk about progression in all its aspects, I don’t really see any progression in the humanity. Many people, at least here, but I believe also in many other places used to be, what we call here materialists. They do not have any good sense of friendship and kill their time with their iPhones, tablets and other technological devices completely alone, which is really harmful and really not beneficial. The development and advancement it’s clearly shown in the technology.