Re: DeathMatch, a new beginning

I said it in the recording and i'll say it here, I teleported away because I didn't fancy the idea of my guts being splattered across the hole view of space... again. The minute you said our hull was down to 9000 I knew it was over for the ship, its easy to tell since warheads do 600 damage, and since enemies are rather smart at launching them. Their's a specific reason why ya you know, don't go point blank range right up to it and expect it not to happily blow your ship into oblivion taking you with it, lol. Anyways, no guesses? OK, you win. I'm working on a custom missions system, this basicly allows for new missions to be coded dynamicly on the fly. And what's even more awsome is these mission terminals can be spread out through various planets, each one can have different mission types. Currently the one on inderion station only offers derelict exploration, which selects from a random derelict model and scatters it with items that you can find. It isn't just ship baste either. Basicly in short, it will allow me to add new things on the fly, with out needing a client update each time, and it should provide a use for planets and increase the games replay value.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : App con via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cruiser destroyer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mike-tan via Audiogames-reflector