Re: DeathMatch, a new beginning

Hmm. the thing about that is, there's really no other way to shoot enemies if you aren't point-blank, as this would cause missiles extremely long time to hit the target: the missiles we launched 5 or 10 minutes into the recording, had barely hit at 20 minutes in. So I know no other way... plus they don't have a timer, either that or it is not working propperly, thus allowing them to shoot a warhead every 5 milliseconds or however long it is your repeat loop was delayed.
Remember when Lightstar was accidently an enemy? That time, my warheads went from 500 to -60 in <30 seconds. So please fix that bug, or if you haven't yet please implement a timer.
Thanks,
-I'm not going to say my name because you know me quite well. lols. big_smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : App con via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cruiser destroyer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mike-tan via Audiogames-reflector