Re: AG Debate: Apple Watch Acccessibility, Equals More iOS Blind Users?

@Afrim, funnily enough I bought an Iphone primarily for the games and other functions, but have found the access to the phone bit surprisingly useful.

Previously I used a none speaking nockeer phone, which worked fine as a phone, I could call numbers and get voice messages, and I had a parrot voicemate which I used for contacts, addresses and phone numbers and what not.

Though I was getting it primarily for games and useful aps, I bought the Iphone because well if I was spending that amount of money I might as well have the hole shebang, and yet I've found the Iphone's ability to store contacts and even the ability to read text messages surprisingly useful, indeed I've found myself using my Iphone for some quite odd things I wouldn't have expected, and that quite aside from all the cool games like king of dragon pass, the choiceof titles, audio defense etc.

Btw, one thing that lots of people are finding amusing about the  Apple watch is that you can have gestures to activate various things such as siri, one of them is a hold up fist gesture, and people have been programming some very amusing things to play when this gesture occurs. "this! is! sparta!" from the 300, "Shoryuken", The dragon ball Z "ka may ha may ha" (appologies for mangled spelling), etc.

I would rather like one that has paul Mcgan saying "I! am the doctor!"  just for awsome factor big_smile.

As I said, it's a rather silly gimmic at the moment and until someone  actually creates some interesting  aps that interact with it will likely remain so, especially at the inflated price, but I do think the gestures part is amusing!