Re: AG Debate: Apple Watch Acccessibility, Equals More iOS Blind Users?

@Afrim, you are unfortunately correct on Apple's rather streight jacket methods (even something like creating folders for your ap icons isn't the easiest thing in the world).

However, I would say it's only with media that this system becomes a real nightmare. When I bought my Iphone I bought it with the full understanding that Itunes was not good for compatibility with my existing media collection or indeed doing anything outside of Itunes. I bought my Iphone for the access and the games and other aps. For a while I did find a way to make Itunes work for me, but as per Apple's interface changes in version 12 that didn't work out, and it was a pain in the arse anyway, hence why I bought myself a Victor stream instead to be my portable audio device.

All that being said however, there is no denying the accessibility is great, and what developers have produced  using the Ios technology has been nothing short of awsome in some cases.

For example, there is nothing like playing audio defense and having to physically turn and shoot the zombies with your Iphone, or on a more crytical level getting streight satnav information about your current location and what shops your passing automatically spoken as you walk around.