Re: AG Debate: Apple Watch Acccessibility, Equals More iOS Blind Users?

I don’t see any reason why to complain about iPhone 6 size. It’s neither small nor big. And it is also easier for a blind person to type a message because the keys are a little bigger. Anyway, I don’t think that this might be a way to somewhat replace physical keyboards. Far will be the days when we’ll have to do away with keyboards. For our convenience a touch device, no matter of its accessibility it’s clearly harder to use compared to a device with a built-in or external keyboard. I think my phone is fairly enough accessible to navigate on the internet, watch videos on youtube, and even write long documents, but I won’t use it for those purposes, simply because I can do it easier and faster with my laptop or desktop, whatever.
I think most of us will agree on this point. At least for a blind person, (no offence is targeted), it’s easier and much much more convenient to use a keyboard device, rather than a touch one.